Monday, February 22, 2010

WC#0031 Sreu'ite (avatar inspired) young female na'vi

Ok so I couldn't stay away from the blue people! I made one other avatar baby, a tiny little guy with huge anime eyes! But this WIP is a little bit of a challenge for me. She's going to be an young adult na'vi named Sreu'ite. I've sculpted her torso and legs this evening. Probably not with the care I should have, but that's why I stopped there and decided to finish the rest tomorrow or the next day. She'll probably be approx. 3.5" to 4" off her base (sitting position). I have no clue what sort of base I'll make for her yet, we'll see. So here's a few rough pics of her for now. Sorry my camera quality is terrible.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Thanks for looking and following.

No comments:

Post a Comment