Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sreu'ite WC#0031 "Alive": Finished

Well after playing with her base color several times I've finally worked it out. I finished sculpting Sreu'ite last night, and painted her this morning. Shortly after I constructed a nifty little base from wood, leather, green moss, rocks, and faux foliage. I arranged the rocks on the base to give her buyer the optimal ability at removing and returning her to her base with ease. Getting those positions on bases just right can be tricky, trust me I know! Anywho. Sreu'ite has been hand sculpted, no molds, from Premo and hand painted in layers to reach her final skintone. Her hair (head and tail) is hand set midnight black viscose. Her appearal is made from owl feathers and hemp string. Her hair has a hemp string decorated with tiny owl feathers. I'm actually quite pleased with the way she came out. She's lovely and lively.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment