Thursday, February 18, 2010

Emma Rose (Dragon Hybrid Baby) WC#0030

Alrighty I've gone through a few dragons this week and then there's the avatar babies, and I thought to my self about combining the two. I remember seeing a few simiar babes in and around forums I poke my head into now and again, but there's not that many of these little hybrid babies! After finishing this little girl up...she quickly became my absolute favorite sculpt to date. The photos distort the colors (a bit to light) because of the metallic paint, but she's still the sweetest little dragon hybrid baby. She's about 3.5" on the base and about 2.75" on her own. She is removable from the base and I've gotten the river rocks arranged such so that she can lie in two different positions. She's a deep metallic red and a blueish purlple. I've called her Emma Rose, she needed a name! So here's the pics of her. I may list her on ebay or faebae in a day or two, we'll see.

Ebay ID: eclypse21jen or search "zaos"



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment