Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sreu'ite WIP WC#0031 (Head Applied)

Still having camera issues, but better some sloppy pics then no pics right! I've given her a head today and will likely work on the arms and hands tonight (my least favorite part...I stink at fingers and toes). She resembles Mo'at a bit I think, more so in the regal and chiseled jaw structure. Here's a link to reference if you haven't seen the movie, or aren't as insanely (yes I can admit it) obsessed with this movie: http://james-camerons-avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Mo%27at" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So here are the still fuzzy pics of Sreu'ite, hopefully I'll get my camera problems under wraps before she's finished. Hope you enjoy her and thanks to everyone for your comments and critiques, I'll be taking all of these notes into consideration as I put the final touches on her prior to painting.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Thanks for looking.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment