Saturday, February 6, 2010

Newborn Na'vi *avatar movie* WC#0024

This is my newest sculpt, a newborn Na'vi. For those of you who do not know what a Na'vi is, it's the native of Pandora from the Avatar movie. He's about 2.5" long and still needs a name and cradle base. He's a purely sculpted from Premo Sculpey polymer clay and handpainted with acrylics by myself. I also gave him black tibetian lamb wool at the tip of his tail and for his hair. My little girl is trying to stake her claim on this guy already, so we'll she if he ever makes it to ebay. If so I'll have to make her one of her own! So here are the pictures of the little guy.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment