Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Element Pixie: Mali the Earth Element

Alrighty I've started creating the second of the four element pixies! Esen (Wind or Air Element) was first and this little cutie is named Mali. Mali means "rich", which I thought appropriate for an earth element pixie. She'll be approximately
2.5" tall on her wooden base. I finished sculpting and painting her today and will most likely continue on her a little more this evening and then again tomorrow afternoon. Now my camera is not cooperating with me today so the pics I took are fuzzy, but I figured some pics are better then none. Again the pics are fuzzy, but she has deep brown eyes and rosie cheeks and lips. She'll probably have golden blonde hair (viscose or tibetian lamb) and dressed in green, ivory, and brown garments. She looks like she's begging for wings, so she'll probably get those also.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment