Saturday, January 23, 2010

Element Pixie: Esen the Air Element

Here's a little side project I started since the two heads (fairies) I was working on got too cold and started becoming brittle. A lesson learned, but a really great head lost. Anywho, I decided to make the elements: Wind, Earth, Fire, and Water. Not that they'll be completed one after the other, but I have completed the first the Wind or Air Element. She's a wingless pixie (for now) and her name is Esen, turkish for wind. She's approx. 2.5" tall and atop a wooden base (unfinished, I'll add some windish markings and color later). She's handsculpted and handpainted by myself, no molds used. She's embellished with a hand made flowy white dress with blue beads and a beaded crown. She's constructed from Sculpey Premo, painted with acrylics, her hair is hand set Mohair in red, brown, and deep blond. She's quite the cutie with her eager yet unsure expression and big blue eyes. Here are the pictures of her. I hope to take some better pictures later, because these do her no justice.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks for looking. She'll be available on ebay soon (ebay id: eclypse21jen).

No comments:

Post a Comment