Friday, August 6, 2010

Mermaid's Progress...

Yesterday I added bulk and sculpted the torso and most of the tail. Today I added a little more bulk to her tail to even her up and sculpted her head. I used lovely reflective pink pearl beads for her eyes, gives an eerie but breathless appearance. I also added a bit of genesis paints to the face to give her a more realistic skin tone. Then blushed her cheeks and lips to add some color. Finally used some orange, skin tones, and browns to add depth and a stormy goldfish effect for their eyes.

I'll be adding progress photos in a little bit. I'll also be finishing the tail, fins, and ears this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment